Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Thoughts On The Pacific Rim DVD/Blu-Ray Combo Pack



If you've been following, you know I LOVED Pacific Rim. If you didn't know, um, I loved Pacific Rim. ::grin::

So I may have made boogie down happy noises when I heard they were going to send me a DVD/Blu-Ray combo set like this one.

It also means that I popped that baby into the player and watched it again last night.

Here's the thing about Pacific Rim. I could go on about the special effect, the story, the things I love, the things other people may have complained about, the yadda yadda --

But the thing that rocks about this movie is, at its' core, it's giant robots fighting giant monsters and all of the other things in the movie center around that.

So if you want to dissect effects or story or whatever other thing, just remember that Guillermo Del Toro made everyone a movie with giant monsters fighting giant robots and he is so good that you totally suspend disbelief to watch that happen.

Now, if you're like me, you'll think the effects rock, the movie looks amazing and the cast is perfect.

So, if you haven't seen it, fix that. If you end up not liking it, you can come back and tell me so. ;p

This right here is the relevant link: Own Pacific Rim on Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and HD Digital Download.

Warner Bros. also sent me some fun stuff to share with you.

1) Their Pacific Rim gallery.

2) Warner Bros. was also kind enough to send me this link to their gallery of "The Hot Men Of Pacific Rim". I was pleased to see how many pics there are of Idris Elba. ;-)

3) This playlist of their trailers.





 4) Did I mention I love this movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...