Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The new Kindle Matchbook Program by Amazon sounds pretty frakkin' cool.


Considering my love for hardbacks and my inability to read them in the tub, the new Kindle Matchbook Program by Amazon may well be my new favorite thing ever.

It launches in October and I'm just gonna nab the info from their site because it says it all better than I can.

Introducing Kindle MatchBook
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases will soon allow you to buy the Kindle edition for $2.99, $1.99, $0.99, or free.
Available for thousands of great print books purchased new from Amazon, going all the way back to 1995 when Amazon first opened its online bookstore.
Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or on PC, Mac, iPad, Android tablet, or mobile phone with our free Kindle Reading Apps.

So, yeah. If you bought a book from Amazon, you can get a Kindle version for 3 bucks or less and have a digital version for life.

I can feel my collector's heart fluttering.

via The Consumerist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...