Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Things That Made Me Smile Before 7am: Felicia Day & Torchwood.

I'm not awake yet, but who is at this time of the dark? Still, two things that made me happy and renewed my belief in the awesomeness of life. I'd be remiss in my geekly duties if I didn't share.

1) This news from @feliciaday

Felicia Day breathes fire into 'Dragon Age' series

Hit the above link for the story. I'm including the awesome pic cause, dude, kick ass babe and elf ears!


Updated: Felicia also wrote about this on her blog. I love her take on things. She's such an adorkable geek.

2) This link at Amazon:

Blu-ray Deal of the Week
Save big each week on our Blu-ray Deal of the Week. Torchwood: The Complete First Season [Blu-ray]Torchwood: The Complete Second Season [Blu-ray], and Torchwood: Children of Earth [Blu-ray] are featured this week through February 19. Check back each week for a new discounted Blu-ray.


Yes, I'm already trying to find little old ladies to shake down for the money to buy them ::grin::

That said, I may need to go back to bed. Because the formatting on this is terrible. But hey, the news is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...