Celebrity Appearances, Convention Exclusives, and Product Debuts
at Comic-Con 2010, Booth #2343!
LOS ANGELES, CA: July 13, 2010 — Entertainment Earth drives San Diego Comic-Con International (SDCC) to new heights of exhilaration with celebrity appearances, photo opportunities, and 23 exclusive or new product debuts from The Venture Bros.™, Lost™, The Twilight Zone™, Dexter™, and Eastbound & Down®. Also, during the show, Spectre Toys is presenting one SDCC Exclusive and two product debuts from Dark Shadows™, and NBC Universal will debut "Beyond Caprica - A Visitor's Pocket Guide to the Twelve Colonies" and an all-new Caprica™ T-shirt available for purchase at the booth. Additionally, Toys“R”Us® is offering three SDCC Exclusives and a product debut at the Entertainment Earth booth, including products based on Ghostbusters™, Halo: Reach™, Robot Chicken™, Transformers™, and Wild Grinders™. Show attendees will want to visit Entertainment Earth's booth #2343 in San Diego July 22-25!
Celebrity Appearances: Meet celebrities from some of the world's most popular movies and TV series. Get your figures signed by The Venture Bros.™ creators Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer, Spawn™ creator / McFarlane Toys visionary Todd McFarlane, Robot Chicken's™ Seth Green and Matthew Senreich, Lara Parker from Dark Shadows™, Wild Grinders'™ Rob Dyrdek, and Caprica™ star Alessandra Torresani accompanied by accomplished writers Jane Espenson and Bob Harris. Celebrity appearances subject to change. Visit sdcc.entertainmentearth.com and the booth for specific talent, dates, and times… and surprise guests.
Exclusive Merchandise and Product Debuts:
(Prices include sales tax. Per-person limits may apply at the show. Pricing and availability subject to change without notice.)
· The Twilight Zone Travel through another dimension with this unbelievable array of SDCC Exclusive bobble heads and retro-style action figures based on fan-favorite episodes of the iconic TV series. These bobble heads, licensed from CBS Consumer Products and crafted by Bif Bang Pow!, are made of resin and stand about 7 inches tall:
Talky Tina Talking Bobble Head – In Color. Limited edition of 504 pieces. ($20)
Gremlin Bobble Head – In Color. Limited edition of 504 pieces. ($15)
Kanamit Bobble Head – In Color. Limited edition of 504 pieces. ($15)
Invader Bobble Head – In Color. Limited edition of 504 pieces. ($15)
Mystic Seer Bobble Head – In Color. Limited edition of 1,500 pieces. ($15)
For the very first time, 8-inch scale action figures – all in black and white – are available for fans to take home! The 1970's style SDCC Exclusive Talky Tina and Willie Action Figures present two of the most spine-chilling characters ever seen in The Twilight Zone™. Fully articulated, these killer figures are made in conjunction with EMCE Toys in the 8-inch scale, but on the approximately 6-inch tall "child" body type with episode-true fabric clothing. Also making their debut at Comic-Con are the rest of the all-new The Twilight Zone™ 8-inch action figure series, including The Gremlin, Kanamit, Jason Foster, and The Devil. And they're all just as creepy as the original characters! ($20 each)
· The Venture Bros. Fans can now own the first-ever line of action figures from Adult Swim's The Venture Bros.™, created by Bif Bang Pow! in conjunction with EMCE Toys. Debuting at Comic-Con will be highly articulated, retro-style figures of Dr. Venture, Brock Samson, The Monarch, and Dean Venture, as well as two SDCC Exclusives: Henchman Number 21 and Henchman Number 24. All six 8-inch figures bring sensational detail and authentic fabric clothing, and each captures that distinctive action-comedy mix that's synonymous with the top-rated television series. ($20 each)
· Eastbound & Down "I play real sports." With more heat on it than a Kenny Powers fastball, this 7-inch talking bobble head of the has-been pitcher curses and speaks 5 unforgettable phrases taken from the HBO® hit comedy series Eastbound and Down®. It's made of resin and features the Kenny Powers character in a baseball uniform. ($20)
· Lost Celebrate the end of an era with brand-new collectibles from ABC's mega-popular TV series Lost™. The SDCC Exclusive Claire Littleton Bobble Head features crazy, squirrelly Claire – and her "baby" – in superb detail. Sporting rugged island gear and a shotgun, she's made of resin and stands 7 inches tall. Limited edition of 1,500 pieces. ($15)
And don't miss the champions of good and evil… Jacob and Man in Black Action Figures! Both are SDCC Exclusives crafted in retro, vintage-style sculpting with real fabric clothing. Standing on the EMCE Toys 8-inch scale action figure body with multiple points of articulation, the mysterious Jacob and his equally enigmatic nemesis, the Man in Black, are here to keep the memory of The Island alive. ($20 each)
· Dexter Since 2008, Showtime Network's Emmy-nominated drama series Dexter™ admirers have flocked to pick up Bif Bang Pow!'s fantastic exclusives at Comic-Con. Not shying away from our responsibilities, we've upped the ante this year to bring fans two all-new items that are sure to become instant hits. Dexter – and his son Harrison – make their way to Comic-Con in resin form in a cute 7-inch Dexter and
Harrison Double-Bobbling Bobble Head SDCC Exclusive ($15).
Action figure fans won't be left out either with the debut of the 7-inch Dexter in Jumpsuit. It features the part-time serial killer in cloth scrubs and cloth apron, and comes with a handsaw and welder's mask with a flip-down visor. ($20)
· Toys“R”Us San Diego Comic-Con Exclusives and First Reveals Toys“R”Us is offering three San Diego Comic-Con exclusives and the first chance to purchase a limited edition item before it’s available in Toys“R”Us stores nationwide: Ghostbusters™ "We're Ready to Believe You" Minimates Set ($17), Halo: Reach™ Noble Seven ($20), Robot Chicken™ 5-Inch Nerd Figure ($20), and Transformers™ Masterpiece Grimlock ($70).
· NBC Universal Product Debuts from Caprica NBC Universal will debut "Beyond Caprica - A Visitor's Pocket Guide to the Twelve Colonies" ($10) and an all-new Caprica™ T-shirt ($20), available for purchase at Entertainment Earth's booth. Here's your chance to own a piece of the hit Syfy channel drama set in the Battlestar Galactica™ universe.
· Spectre Toys SDCC Exclusive and Product Debuts from Dark Shadows From the supernatural gothic soap opera that made daytime television history, the mysterious unknown of Dark Shadows™ comes to life with these frighteningly realistic action figures from Spectre Toys. They stand 8 inches tall in fabric clothing. You don't want to miss these!
Werewolf Action Figure – SDCC Exclusive ($20)
Barnabas Collins Action Figure – SDCC Debut ($20)
Angelique Bouchard Action Figure – SDCC Debut ($20)